Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Game Show

There are so many game shows on earth so many to choose from, from “Deal or No Deal” to “Wipeout”. These range from common sense to crazy athletic abilities. The one that I would love to be in would probably be American Gladiators. This show has 2guys and 2 girls competing but the gender faces the same gender they are also going up against the huge Gladiators. There are many really tough challenges through the whole show where the go up against the intense gladiators until the final challenge where they go up against each other for the grand prize.

There are a couple reasons why I want to be on this show. The first is that I could prove myself and anyone else that how athletic I am and how I can do stuff that many people can’t. The second reason is that it would kinda be fun to try to go up against the huge Gladiators that could eat you for breakfast. The third is that it’s a game show you get money and prizes why wouldn’t you want to. Most people would think I was crazy if they saw an episode but it looks kinda fun.

Well that’s the game show that I would have chosen over any other game show on earth. My second choose would probably have to be Wipeout but that’s a completely different story well that's it stay tuned for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment