Monday, February 1, 2010

ReDo

There are many days I could redo but there is one that I want to redo the most it is... Sunday January 3rd 2010 this is the day I broke my arm. I wish I could re peat this day so I wouldn’t be on the couch writing this blog post with all the really soft snow falling and already a lot of powder on the ground when I could be snowboarding in all of that. It has been for 4 weeks exactly since that day and I’ve been sitting around up here for those 4 weeks doing practically nothing.
I could list like 30 reasons but I’ll only list you my top three. First reason I would want to redo this day is because it would change the past four weeks completely one thing that it would change that I would really wanted to is sports I would be boxing, playing basketball, snowboarding, wrestling and even gym. All of these I could be doing but I'm not because I had one little wipe out snowboarding. Second thing it would change would be not having all this pain in my arm if I didn’t have all this pain I could be taking my dog Macy for walks. Last reason is I could help people with most things especially lifting heavy thing like helping my family getting stuff up in to the roof space or getting stuff around the house.
This would be awesome if I could redo it because I wouldn’t need to sit around all day doing nothing but watching T.V, playing on playing on my computer and doing home work. But I guess this happened for a reason or it couldn’t have but it would be awesome but it hasn’t happened and it won’t. Well that’s my redo tune in next time for my next blog.

1 comment:

  1. good job that was really good I think it would been helpful if you could have played basketball to

    ReplyDelete